Executive Presence with Pam
Executive Coaching is professional coaching with a focus on developing your leadership skills — the skills needed to drive change, manage complexity, conflict, build high performing teams, and maintain a strong personal foundation to thrive under pressure and sometimes scrutiny.
Executive Assimilation Coaching is a coaching process designed to help executives who are either new to an organization or have been promoted through the ranks to effectively integrate their knowledge, expertise, and capabilities into their new leadership role, and blend seamlessly into the business culture.
It also involves the engagement of the executive’s direct reports and other key stakeholders. This results in a reinforced circle of support for the leader to strengthen communication, build relationships, and resolve potential derailing behaviors.
When you work with Pam, you will…
- … take more educated and intelligent action because you set the goals you really want that are critical for your personal, professional and business development;
- … gain confidence to work through conflict, scrutiny and other challenges that face today’s leaders;
- … make better decisions for yourself, find greater satisfaction as an employee and/or business leader because your focus is clear;
- … gain organizational benefits for your company due to a more focused, resourceful and results-driven professional and business leader;
- … be more effective, feel you add greater value to the company, and tap into your creativity;
- … gain access to tools, templates, checklists, assessments, models, and strategies that enhance professional and business success.