Meet Pamela Green
P amela J Green, MBA, SPHR, ACC is a business executive, leadership consultant, executive coach, keynote speaker, and a published author with more than 30 years of business leadership experience. As the former VP/Chief Membership Officer for the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) (the world’s largest association for HR professionals), she was responsible for membership revenue and strategies to engage and retain more than 260k business professionals.
After a wonderful relationship with SHRM, Pamela’s desire to enhance the leadership expertise of professionals in the business community and expand her coaching practice grew stronger. With these goals in mind, she became a Business Strategist and Management Consultant, where she now focuses on helping business leaders avoid strategic drift and achieve business outcomes by developing their communication, collaboration, conflict resolution and coaching skills.
She graduated from Franklin University in Columbus, Ohio, where she earned a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Business and Human Resources and her Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA). In addition to her education, Pamela holds certifications from the Human Resource Certification Institute, a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification and the International Coach Federation (ICF), a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential.
She is a well-known figure in the HR world, popular keynote speaker, notable business leader, and executive coach. Pamela has been featured in a multitude of media outlets and radio programs, and she has 5 books to her credit. She spends spare time serving on a number of community boards and enjoying time with her family.
Pamela Green is a tremendously talented results-focused asset with a legacy of providing leadership, establishing controls, and protocols in an atmosphere of credibility and professionalism.
HOW PAM CAN HELP
- Learn coaching skills using proven, ICF credentialed coaching methods and strategies.
- Understand collaboration, when it’s useful and how it’s best leveraged.
- Resolve conflict, boost retention, engagement, satisfaction, and productivity.
LEADERS PAM SUPPORT’S
- Business and Human Resource Professionals
- Individuals responsible for Business Strategy
- Managers responsible for a team, group, or business unit
THE RESULTS YOU CAN EXPERIENCE
- Improved focus, alignment, and cooperation.
- Prevent strategic drift.
- Enhanced communication.
- Achievement of goals.
HOW PAM WORK’S WITH CLIENTS
- The HR/Leader Coach Training Program
- Team and Group Facilitation
- One-on-one, Team and Group Coaching
- Corporate Speaking Engagements and Facilitating Events
- Conference Keynote Speaker
You may Need Pam’s Help If…
- you want to boost your credibility, retain and develop employees, demonstrate quantifiable ROI, and earn more money, let me teach you how to coach.
- your organization wants greater innovation, better efficiency, communication, and improved workflow, let me help you collaborate.
- you would like to turn destructive conversations and interactions into positive conflict, allow me to help you achieve mutual resolutions.