Executive Peer Groups
Leadership is about believing, knowing, thinking, behaving, and executing for yourself, others, and the organization. The most credible leaders achieve C-Suite positions and excellence, not because of what they know but because of their know-how. Unlock what you already have to explore new ways of thinking, behaving, executing, and delivering excellence in ways that help you, your team, and your organization achieves success.
- Asking for and getting what you want.
- Waking up to credibility robbers.
- Becoming a person of influence.
- And, so much more.
- Executive Presence Self-Assessment
- 2 Journals, the Executive Playbook and Journal and the Masterful Coach Playbook and Journal
- An Executive Development Plan
- Entry into a community of like-minded peers
- Earn: Up to 9 Recertification Credits (check with your certifying body)
- Bonus: One session dedicated to speaking with an executive search firm
- Become a better decision-maker.
- Use the most effective leadership style.
- Clarify your vision.
- Feel empowered and learn how to empower others.
- Boost your confidence.
- Learn valuable skills.
- Improve your communication.
- Become a more inclusive and intentional leader.
- Practice greater emotional intelligence.
- Learn ways to influence others.
- Improve executive skills, thinking, and abilities.
- Achieve better outcomes.
- Improve organizational culture.
- Effectively manage change.
- Improve communication.
- Build effective teams.
- Make better decisions.
- You know everything.
- You’re uncoachable.
- You’re a micromanager.
- You see yourself as perfect.
- You tend to hire clones of yourself.
- You refuse to own bad results/outcomes.
- You’re not a good listener.
- You’re unable to receive feedback.
- You’re not trustworthy or truthful.
- You’re unwilling to make necessary shifts in your conduct, attitude, and behavior.
- You’re reluctant to roll up your sleeves and do the work.
Intrigued? Let's Get Started.
For a small monthly fee equal to only a fraction of a monthly coaching session with Mrs. Green, you’ll gain valuable insights, forge new relationships and enhance your leadership skills.
Learn to Coach
Individualized ICF-Approved Coach Training Course ($3197)
- Work one-on-one with an ICF-Certified Coach
- Learn the basics of how to coach others
- 15 Lessons
- Go at your own pace
Work with Pam or a member of our team and grow professionally and personally. These courses are designed to allow you to learn at your own pace while being supported by an executive coach.
These 1:1 learning experiences, available to executive coaching clients, are customized to your needs and allow you to go at your own pace. (Included with a 3-, 6-, or 12-month executive coaching agreement with a member of our team; no additional cost.)
- Becoming the CEO of Your Role
- Think Like an Executive Brand
- Think Like a Brand
- Advance to the C-Suite for First-timers